Monday 23 January 2012

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!

Agree to disagree or raise a point of concern; not all creatures are beautiful!
Some may say God's creation is beautiful; some may say beauty is an opinion
Well, here is my opinion: 


(got my eyes on you)

You (monitor lizard) get the hairs at the back of my neck all standing in microseconds!
Here is the order: 
see you+ freeze+ hairs standing+ stomach stiff+ wobbly knees=less than a second

somehow I still managed to hold the camera steady and get a snapshot of you.pat on my back :-)

Funny thing, someone somewhere admires you.I guess you too admire yourself

staring at you isn't helpful; someone convince me he/she is a beauty!clearly I wasn't going to dare to investigate the gender








No comments:

Post a Comment